In this post we will see the "Top 10 books that every computer science student must read"...
Every subject has its required reading, and Computer Science is no different. As with any area of study, Computer Science has a history, various processes, and enough differing opinions to fill a library.
1. Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions
Brian Christian and Tom Griffiths
|Best iitjee preparation books|
2. The Soul of a New Machine
3. Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies
4. Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution
5.Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software
6. The Chip: How Two Americans Invented the Microchip and Launched a Revolution
7. The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies
Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee
8. The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution
9. Thinking in Systems: A Primer
Donella H. Meadows
10. The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture